Use CUCOMM Extension for this process.
The Facebook appointment-setting process looks like this:
1. Find relevant Facebook Groups and add them to Google Sheets (template).
2. Take one group.
3. Collect profiles (specify relevant keywords to filter by Job-title).
4. Filter by location (if you have more than 20% of profiles with irrelevant locations in the collection).
5. Start message sending using 7 FB accounts simultaneously to send about 100 messages per day.
6. On the next day calculate the stats (template).
7. Reply (send the link to book an appointment, etc), and send follow-ups.
8. If you have 100 more profiles in the collection to handle, then go to step 5, otherwise, go to step 2.
It's better to start sending at the same time of the day, but it's not required.
You can collect & filter profiles once a week or two to prevent doing it each day.
This is it! Just repeat this process each day to get the result!
Tracking Template: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x9_s1rIK9lgOYY8cHzSaDjcb-IwfegZOtG-2_ZaqnUE/edit#gid=0
Facebook Groups Template: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QrhgMHzMgn-KjCDDq35Rz5WmNoEw9Es0hHwI6M2EP_Q/edit#gid=0